lide 30 working yet was (Re: mounting a usb scanner ? was (Re: [ydl-gen] Mounting SD Memory card))

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Dec 12 05:51:01 MST 2005

Oddly enough usbview functions, as far as the interface goes, but no
data appears listing what is on the USB bus.
Of course, on Mac OS X it just appears on the desktop.

The memory card which is within a usb reader should "just appear" on
the Linux desktop also.

At this point being a Linux user is a bit like being a cat; one has to
decide how much of the Linux "ball" one is playing with should unravel
before one becomes completely enrapped within the strings one teased
out.

Just one more thing to put aside for later ...

Best wishes....