[ydl-gen] OOo v 2.0?

Philip Rhoades phil at chu.com.au
Wed Dec 14 19:47:10 MST 2005

Thanks for that - we are already using RHEL4 on the iSeries - it came
with OOo v1.1.2 but there are a couple of significant bugs that are
resolved with v 2.0 .

I was hoping that someone would produce a new version for this setup
faster than RH will (similarly to the way the i586 versions have
been . .)

Regards,

Phil.