[ydl-gen] OOo v 2.0?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Dec 15 10:03:30 MST 2005

I also found errors with the version of OpenOffice which were packaged
with YDL.  However, as you already intuited, the problem is not Red
Hat's or Terra Soft's but rather OpenOffice itself.  Luckily one is
free to download the latest version of the source directly from
OpenOffice.org, and recompile!  Or depending on what components of Open
Office you use you could use Abiword, Gnumeric and so on... but you
already know that.

Best wishes...