Proper GCC flags??

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:13:02 MST 2005

Yep, thats it. I think

It is a GM family car, right? If it is, its built on the Astra
Platform. Which is done by its German division Opel to be sold as the
Opel Astra and previously the Vauxhall Cavalier.

I really, really don't like American cars in general. Despite that,
I'm still attempting to (re) import a De Lorean DMC-12. They may be
American but they were all built here (Ireland)

Cian