Proper GCC flags??

Andrew virgule88 at videotron.ca
Tue Feb 1 19:09:43 MST 2005

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 01:13:02 +0000
Cian Duffy <myob87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yep, thats it. I think
>
> It is a GM family car, right? If it is, its built on the Astra
> Platform. Which is done by its German division Opel to be sold as the
> Opel Astra and previously the Vauxhall Cavalier.
>
> I really, really don't like American cars in general. Despite that,
> I'm still attempting to (re) import a De Lorean DMC-12. They may be
> American but they were all built here (Ireland)

Its a Chevrolet Cavalier. At least thats how they named it in america.
They got sweet engine but poor breaks and way too much body roll, IMO.
They are still great econoboxes.

> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:56:18 -0800, Owen Stampflee
> <ostampflee at terrasoftsolutions.com> wrote:
> >
> > > If you mean the Vauxhall Cavalier based GM sportscar, I really
> > > wouldn't be boasting about that in public, Owen :-)
> > Never heard of one, googled and found something rather ugly :D
> >
> > My car: http://highrise.stampflee.com/~owen/2004-12-29/z24-s3000026.jpg

Cars are fascinating me. I can chit-chat on them for years and never get bored.
They move me forward.. actually. Im more of a 'import' guy but what car im driving
really does not matter. I lost a bit of my 'trip' on cars since the day Mr. Sampson
took me for a ride in his Viper RT/10...damnit.. what can I say... he pushed the
3rd gear from down there ( ~1500 rpm) and all the way to redline. pfffft!
That thing left a cloud of gaz behind! Thats shocking.. Supercars are useless and
not fun at all on the streets. I enjoy my little Mazda since then. Man, i can
move 10 times farther than a Viper with the same quantity of gaz, plus, we're 'stuck' at 100km/h anyway :-) Not to mention Vipers are more expensive than some houses...

Ok, I stop now. I dont want to stop actually, since we're not talking about problems.. :)