[OT] Proper GCC flags??

Clinton MacDonald clint.macdonald at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 1 19:36:03 MST 2005

Gentlemen:

Andrew wrote:
>> It is a GM family car, right? If it is, its built on the Astra
>> Platform. Which is done by its German division Opel to be sold as the
>> Opel Astra and previously the Vauxhall Cavalier.
>> [...]

While I do not object to the occasional off-topic conversation (and I
have participated in more than one of them myself), I implore you --
please! -- to signify the change in topic by prepending "[OT]" to the
Subject line!

Best wishes,
Clint
(who drives a gas-electric hybrid, and therefore has no opinion on
high-performance vehicles ;-) )