Updating YDL 3.0

Arnór Kristjánsson addi at bhs.is
Wed Feb 9 01:02:24 MST 2005

I tried this. When installing glibc I get:

<I cut a a LOT of lines like this out for brevity>
rpmdb: fatal region error detected; run recovery
error: db4 error(-30982) from db->close: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error,
run database recovery
rpmdb: fatal region error detected; run recovery
error: db4 error(-30982) from db->close: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error,
run database recovery
rpmdb: fatal region error detected; run recovery
error: db4 error(-30982) from dbenv->close: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal
error, run database recovery
Installed:  glibc 1:2.3.1-51a.ppc
Dep Installed:  glibc-common 1:2.3.1-51a.ppc
Transaction(s) Complete
[root at xa root]# rpm -qa | grep ^glibc
glibc-kernheaders-2.4-8.24
[root at xa root]#

How do I run database recovery?