Mac mini & YDL

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Thu Feb 10 01:51:18 MST 2005

On Thursday, 10 February 2005 06.14, Owen Stampflee wrote:
> Yup. I worked 30 hours in one weekend to get the damn thing working
> nicely :)
>
> All I have to say, now that I have one mac mini, I need 3 more. (One for
> the TV, one for the car, one for the desk, and one in the server room)
>
> They're more addictive than the G5 :)
>
> Cheers,
> Owen

Hello Owen

Thanks for your work! I downloaded 4.01 yesterday and made two quick&dirty
install. No problems on my 500 Mhz iBook - graphics, sound, smooth install.
Much better than 4,0

On the MacMini side... well, the installer does not identify my monitor (basic
TFT PC Monitor) and the image of the desktop is unreadable. Before I dig into
manually editing XF86Config, is there a way to tell the installer - or the
system at boot time - to use, say, 60 Hz?

Regards,

Thierry de Coulon

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein