Mac mini & YDL

Owen Stampflee ostampflee at terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Feb 10 10:01:25 MST 2005

Yes, thats the one caveat with the mini, X seems act very strangely...
for me, using the "radeon" driver, it refused to do any resolution below
the max of my monitor. I'm guessing the mode lines are incorrect. Using
the "fbdev" driver, it refused todo anything more than 640x480... so I
choose to use the radeon driver and hope that it'd work fine for most
people since my monitor is nothing special (17" CRT, does
1280x1024 at 60Hz)

Use install text to get the thing running, and I'll help you get it
working. It'll also give me enough data to make Xautoconfig work
properly.

Cheers,
Owen