Its not 'multi tasking' anymore? bloatware away

Andrew virgule88 at videotron.ca
Sun Feb 13 16:43:21 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 18:28, Cian Duffy wrote:

Thats getting interesting.
I liked the single button mice part.. how true...

All I have USB is a mouse. I don't need automatic stuffs that much. As
for mounting medias I wrote my own mini scripts. Auto-mounting have
always been annoying AFAIAC and I disable them as much as I can. I want
my computer to do what I am asking it. I don't want machines that think
'on their own'. That said, kudzu service is deactivated because It kept
changing fstab entries from '/dev/cdrom/' (what i want) to '/dev/hda'
(what kudzy want) and such.