FireFox

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 20:00:19 MST 2005

 YDL_4 is a FC2 clone so it provides mozilla-1.7.3 rather than firefox.

The code factory version is version 1.0, which runs fine. This version
was built on a debian system with static rather than shared libraries,
which is why it is portable. Keep that in mind when you explore rpms
from other distros.

Fedora's FC3 has source for version 1.0-8 if you want to try rolling
your own.  Be advised that building firefox takes an amount of time that
is slightly less than the age of the universe.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net