FireFox

Andrew Zschetzsche zsche004 at morris.umn.edu
Mon Feb 14 20:43:33 MST 2005

I simply built the thing from source.  The mozilla web site provides
good instructions on how to configure the build.

As a finishing touch I snagged the icon and startup script from my
girlfriend's FC3 install.

Then again, I've had the best success building from scratch, and prefer
it overall.

On Feb 14, 2005, at 8:32 PM, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:

> Check out:
>
> 	http://www.thecodefactory.org/mozilla/
>
> Works just fine...
>
> -Joseph

> On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 21:22, Eric Dunbar wrote:
>> Hello all, is firefox part of YDL 4? I've examined the contents of my
>> four YDL 4.0 install CDs and couldn't find any references to firefox
>> (& my update doesn't seem to have installed a functioning firefox... I
>> removed the 0.93 version that had been installed from FreshRPMs).
>>
>> Eric.
>> HINT: to Google archives, try  '<keywords>
>> site:terrasoftsolutions.com'
> --
> joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net

Andrew Zschetzsche
University of Minnesota, Morris
zsche004 at morris.umn.edu
aim: zsche004
msn: zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu

America's Best Public Liberal Arts College.

--The best answer to a problem with multiple solutions is often the
simplest one.

"One of the best things you can do to improve your life is to quit"
   -- Actual pull quote from the University Register