FireFox

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 05:45:46 MST 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 01:03:19 -0600, Andrew Zschetzsche
<zsche004 at morris.umn> wrote:

> Ahh, so that's where you're at!  I'm just about 4 hours south of the
> canadian border in Minnesota.
>
> That certainly explains your past comments about it being -20!

Yep, it's -11 C right now after having three days of non-stop rain
(20-something in that silly German Fahrenheit scale... if only the US
had bothered to switch over to Celcius in WWII like everything else
that was renamed/changed away from its German origins ;-). At 4 hours
you're practically in Canada (you're certainly farther much farther
north than all those Canuks living in Florida)

Eric.