Powermac G5 fan speed

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:51:07 MST 2005

Its possible that the brand new machines are breaking the thermal
support again...

But first, verify that you aren't actually running the machine pretty
heavily, by checking in top. Its possible for some reason that theres
a runaway process or the like.

The thermal support might only be in 64 bit kernels also, and you
could be running a 32. Or vice-versa.

Cian