OS 9 with MOL?

Andrew Zschetzsche zsche004 at morris.umn.edu
Wed Feb 16 13:02:58 MST 2005

On a slightly related note, does anyone know if you can use MOL to boot
into OS 9 on new hardware that no longer can do it?  For example, on my
iBook G4 1.2ghz, where I can't start OS 9 by itself.

Thanks,
Andy

--
Andrew Zschetzsche
University of Minnesota, Morris
zsche004 at morris.umn.edu
aim: zsche004
msn: zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu

America's Best Public Liberal Arts College.

--The best answer to a problem with multiple solutions is often the
simplest one.

"One of the best things you can do to improve your life is to quit"
   -- Actual pull quote from the University Register