OS 9 with MOL?

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Wed Feb 16 13:33:50 MST 2005

I have a OS-9.2.2 disk connected to a G4 Silver [dual 533MHz]. This G4,
circa 2001, can boot natively into OS-9.  Did Apple do something prevent
you from installing OS-9 on your newer G4 iBook?

I am guessing that MOL won't care since it only needs to know where the
OS9 partition is located.

If you have an OS-9 disk in an external box, this could be an easy
experiment to try, assuming you have a version of MOL with working sheep
drivers.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net