blue hue YDL 4.0

Kenneth Browne kbrowne at alumni.umass.edu
Fri Feb 18 18:45:12 MST 2005

Kenneth Browne wrote:

> I've got YDL 4.0 installed on a G4-400mhz, 528 RAM, dual boot
> w/OSX/Classic, 16MB AGP ATI 128 Rage Video. Images in Firefox and
> under T'Bird have a blue hue in faces and color in general seems
> washed out. I ran into a similar problem during install, but the Control

Thanks for the suggestion. I had display set for millions of colors but while I was checking i noted that the monitor was set for "default". I changed it to Benq FP767 (mine is actually a Benq FP731). Problem solved! Thankx.

--
clacking the keys in Old Sturbridge Village, MA

-=-=-
... Be vewy, vewy quiet.. I am hunting tagwines.