GnomePilot-KPilot

Kenneth Browne kbrowne at alumni.umass.edu
Sun Feb 20 22:29:43 MST 2005

I've got a Handspring Edge running PalmOS 3.5. I've got a serial cradle
and a USB/Serial adapter cable. I've also got a USB cable. I'd prefer to
use the cradle since it's much more convenient for recharging and
hotsyncing, but I can't get either Gnome-Pilot or K-Pilot to work. I've
tried using /dev/ttyUSB0. As root it began to sync but hung. As user I
can't get either sync app to recognize the Visor. Any clues? TIA.

--
clacking the keys in Old Sturbridge Village, MA

-=-=-
... "Open source is good." - Steve Jobs
 "Open source is evil." - Microsoft