Mac-on-Linux?

Joshua Wehner josh.wehner at ultratec.com
Mon Feb 21 14:28:08 MST 2005

Sorry, I didn't realize that it mattered. I would like to run Mac OS
8.6, at least. I have a B&W G3. I've installed YDL 4.0 with Everything.
When I try to startmol I get a blank black screen.

This is the first I've heard of dumping the ROM. Can you refer me to
some documentation? I've tried the MOL site but the only page I found
there didn't seem to apply to my situation
(http://www.maconlinux.org/userguide/oldworld.html).

Thanks for your help!

-- joshua