Mac-on-Linux?

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 14:31:34 MST 2005

8.6 can run directly on NewWorld, and you're using a NewWorld machine...

However 9.04 and 9.22 are much better tested with MOL

I can't help much more as I use 10.3.8 on a NW and 8.6 on a OW,
neither of which is in any way a similar situation, sorry. I actually
haven't bothered dumping my ROM yet, so I've not tried 8.6 yet.

Cian