Would you buy cpanel and whm if we made it for YellowDog Linux?

bruce woller brucewoller at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 18:08:23 MST 2005

mascarasnake:
ludicrous - yes!
tacky - absolutely!
On his/her behalf Hex Star did kick in a couple of helpful tips to
user's questions - does that mean he/she has now "paid" for the
advertising?
If I wanted to watch TV I wouldn't be sittin' in front of this 'pooter.

Maybe we are just too sensitive - isn't the American way based on
economics (greed).