Would you buy cpanel and whm if we made it for YellowDog Linux?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 18:39:52 MST 2005

I'm not paid to do this, I'm in no way endorced or rewarded for
posting this to the newsgroup, I myself would like this for YDL since
I run websites on YDL and I thought that at least those of you here
who host websites as well on YDL might be interested in having
cpanel/whm as a helpful aid...sorry for bothering, I can tell it was a
mistake

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:08:23 -0700, bruce woller
<brucewoller at comcast.net> wrote:
> mascarasnake:
> ludicrous - yes!
> tacky - absolutely!
> On his/her behalf Hex Star did kick in a couple of helpful tips to
> user's questions - does that mean he/she has now "paid" for the
> advertising?
> If I wanted to watch TV I wouldn't be sittin' in front of this 'pooter.
>
> Maybe we are just too sensitive - isn't the American way based on
> economics (greed).
>
> On Feb 21, 2005, at 5:09 PM, mascarasnake wrote:
>
> > Does anyone else find it ludicrous to solicit for a closed app on an
> > OSS mailing list?
> >
> > Hex Star wrote:
> >> Hello, we at CPanel are considering creating cpanel and whm for
> >> YellowDog Linux but would like to make sure first that people will
> >> actually buy it, so if we make it for the latest version of YellowDog
> >> Linux (currently 4.0.1) will any of you guys purchase it?
> >> HINT: to Google archives, try  '<keywords>
> >> site:terrasoftsolutions.com'
> >
> > --
> >     It's what you make it man
> >     Takes time
> >     A little bit
> >     A little bit more
> >
> >             -The Minutemen
> >
> > dontdrill at earthlink.net

my website: http://www.johnscompany.net, premium hosting and much much
more coming soon so check back often...the topsites and guestbook is
back! check out johnscompany.net for more info