Would you buy cpanel and whm if we made it for YellowDog Linux?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:17:39 MST 2005

lol anyways, can we please be serious and have just those who are
interested reply so I can get a feel of how popular a ydl build would
be? thanks

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 06:14:17 -0600, John C. Welch <jwelch at bynkii.com> wrote:
> On 2/21/05 7:39 PM, "Hex Star" <hexstar at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm not paid to do this, I'm in no way endorced or rewarded for
> > posting this to the newsgroup, I myself would like this for YDL since
> > I run websites on YDL and I thought that at least those of you here
> > who host websites as well on YDL might be interested in having
> > cpanel/whm as a helpful aid...sorry for bothering, I can tell it was a
> > mistake
>
> Didn't seem real "ad - like" to me. Seemed like you got a lot of good
> They're probably angry their microwave isn't open sourced, and are now
> eating cold burritos in protests
>
> --
> John C. Welch         Writer/Analyst
> Bynkii.com              Mac and other opinions
> jwelch at bynkii.com

my website: http://www.johnscompany.net, premium hosting and much much
more coming soon so check back often...the topsites and guestbook is
back! check out johnscompany.net for more info