Yum & Package Installer Question

Henry A. Leinhos henry at leinhos.com
Sun Feb 27 11:45:49 MST 2005

Loros,
I've got a Diamond SupraExpress 56K USB modem (same model number) and it
works fine with the generic acm usb drivers (under YDL3 as well as YDL4
-- I think it shows up as  /dev/usb/ttyACM0 or something like that).
Periodically it wouldn't initialize during startup, so I'd have to
unplug it from my usb hub and plug it back in to initialize it.

YMMV