SSH access to machine behind router

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Mon Feb 28 15:16:54 MST 2005

What you can do is forward multiple ports on the router to port 22 on
different machines. Then you can use the -p option to ssh to select which
machine to connect to. This is how my setup was when I was using a router
that supported it, which I'm sure most routers do. The disadvantage to
this method is that you have to delete the known_hosts file prior to every
connect attempt.