Problems with updated kernel

Jerry S. jer_57 at cox.net
Mon Feb 28 18:53:17 MST 2005

Hello Yellow,

  Thanks, I figured it would be something simple like this.  Just
  didn't get time to really investigate.  As it turned out, bmac was
  the module that didn't load.  All seems to be good now.  On to the
  sound now :)

  jer

--
Windows has detected that your mouse has moved, please wait while
Windows reboots for your changes to take effect.