Suspend for iBooks and PowerBooks - Good news or Old news?

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 15:58:31 MST 2005

It works well in the latest kernel in yum, but theres a few problems -
if you leave it too long on sleep it might not wake properly, and it
also regularly falls straight back asleep on opening the lid - you can
just tap power to be brought back then though.

It doesn't apply anyway cleanly on 2.6.10 as it seems that some
components of it were checked in and others weren't. I'm using 2.6.10
as I now have working sound and working OSS emulation with it, so no
sleep for me... well, for my G4 iBook anyway. Me not sleeping is down
to caffeine overdoses and project work....

Cian