Performa 6400 question

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 13:28:31 MST 2005

Well, I was talking about video cards - they do need to be Mac
versions unless the driver supports coldstarting the card - I have no
idea if any X drivers do.

However, as goes any other card, Linux will use it as it is. The same
can be said of on MIPS boxen, where Linux can use cards that IRIX
refuses due to them being x86 cards.

Cian