hopping wifi networks

Rich Baker rich at richandcandy.com
Tue Jan 4 19:40:22 MST 2005

Neill,

Thanks for responding!  I tried iwconfig too, actually.  Didn't seem to
have an effect.  After setting the essid with iwconfig I tried using
KWifiManager again and it still hopped networks.

Using KWifiManager is the only way I know to see which network it's
actually connected to.  Is there any other way?

Any other tricks you know to set the essid?

Rich