MOL

Olaf Olson oolson at hadleyconnection.com
Thu Jan 6 20:10:13 MST 2005

Doug,

Did you double-click the icon that is on the desktop inside MOL? If not,
you haven't completed the installation, yet. This sets up networking and
sound on your Mac OS side, so that it will talk to the YDL side. There's
no arcane techniques to setting it up, just the magic of running the
penguin on the Mac OS.

Olaf