Success with Kino?

Henry A. Leinhos henry at leinhos.com
Mon Jan 10 04:48:03 MST 2005

Yeah,

I have a 300MHz G3 Yosemite and Kino is almost unusable on it (I've
upgraded to a G4 Digital Audio with alot better performance, but still
slow).  Playback on my 466MHz G4 is still around 1-2 fps, but it's
usable (I'm trying to figureout the playback code to look for potential
improvements).  The developers don't seem to be very PPC-savy, and I
still suspect some endian problems in the code (unless someone else is
using it without trouble?).

Henry