To Owen: Mac Mini and YDL?

Owen Stampflee ostampflee at terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jan 11 16:47:12 MST 2005

> I'm seriously considering to buy one of the new Mac minis. Since
> TerraSoft is an Apple VAR, did you already have the chance to test
> these machines with YDL? If so, anything that one has to know?
I've already put in my order for one... about 10 minutes after the
apple.com webpage went live. I'm going to build a YDL based MP3/Movie
car entertainment system out of it.

They shouldnt be too hard to support, they look basically look like a
repackaged iBook G4. The TSS store should be updated soon with them
available.

Cheers,
Owen