To Owen: Mac Mini and YDL?

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 17:01:29 MST 2005

You're quick off the mark...

I'm tempted as well - my desktop PC is very unhealthy ATM, but I need
a TV tuner (at the minimum, would prefer a DVB-S card) and so can't
use it unless they magic a PCI slot out of somewhere.

It plus a TFT monitor would cost barely more than my new cellphone
did, (E519+E180), and I'm swimming in mice and keyboards, so it'd make
a cheap box to replace my archaic 5400 with.

Cian