Albrecht Dreß e-mails get filtered on the YDL list (was RE: [IMPORTANT] SOUND!!!!)

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Jan 12 13:31:54 MST 2005

Prior to a TerraSoft upgrade that occurred sometime between 2004-12-11 and
2004-12-13, all such messages in the archive looked like:
http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-general/2004-December/016963.html
Evidently, whatever "Internet Mail Service (5.5.2657.72)" is, it
also decodes such messages in that incorrect manner to this day. You
really shouldn't have to deal with this; you didn't cause the problem.