partition resizing

Andrea situa at email.it
Fri Jan 14 07:43:36 MST 2005

Hi!
Thanx for your reply! as i can read the problem is more
complex than I had imagined... I'll try to work this out,
but I think it's gonna take a long time before I install
YDL: instead of two hours of work, with backups
and reformats of the whole disk, it will take at least
an afternoon.... hateful!!!
:-(
the road is long....

andrea

Derick Centeno wrote:

>As usual one can never have enough information regarding this subject.
>Here are two links which may be useful before you execute a decision:
>
>A bit of background on partitioning from the YDL FAQ website:
>http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/Installing+YDL/How+should+I+partition+my+disks%3F
>
>Another view discussing HFS/HFS+:
>http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/Configuring+YDL/Mounting+a+Mac+partition+in+YDL
>
>Best wishes...
>
>On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 08:38, Andrea wrote:

 Sponsor:
 Prestiti e Finanziamenti con un semplice click, scopri subito se sei finanziabile cliccando qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2910&d=14-1