partition resizing

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri Jan 14 07:53:02 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 09:43, Andrea wrote:
> Hi!
> Thanx for your reply! as i can read the problem is more
> complex than I had imagined... I'll try to work this out,
> but I think it's gonna take a long time before I install
> YDL: instead of two hours of work, with backups
> and reformats of the whole disk, it will take at least
> an afternoon.... hateful!!!
> :-(
> the road is long....
>
> andrea

Yes...it is.  Think of it as the production of one's own Masterful work
akin to the Pieta or the Last Supper, but utilizing Linux of course.
Consider what DaVinci would have done had this technology been available
to him and by all means, be passionately driven to complete the job
well.  As Art is as much in the details as the Science.

A drive to "stun the Masters" makes the otherwise "long road", muy corta
or short in an Artful and Brilliant manner!  Happy Coding!

Best wishes for success....