Airport + Routers

Adrian von Stechow adrianvonstechow at mac.com
Sun Jan 9 23:38:07 MST 2005

Although i'm a newbie, i don't think this belongs in the newbie list:
I finally got my Airport to connect to a WEP-Encrypted Wireless Network,
but am only connected to the first sattelite station. We have a
complicated line of Base Stations which goes through a router and 3
(!!!) Airport (express) stations before the signal arrives in my room. I
can now only ping the station in front of my room. How do i tell linux
to go through the others as well (of which i know the IPs)? We don't use
WDS but instead, each Base Station creates its own network. I really
need help on this one. Thanks
Adrian