Freakishly placed starters

Geert Janssens geert.janssens3 at pandora.be
Sat Jan 15 02:10:32 MST 2005

Derick Centeno wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 19:07, a monkey wrote:
>
>>I mean, I want to have the properly placed starter stay where it is,
>>while the freakishly placed one gets deleted. That seems to be perfectly
>>clear.
>>

> Thanks monkey:
> Although there is a bit of monkey in all of us, whether you follow the
> Dragonball/Dragonball Z/GT series or just plain genetics, and everyone
> will "monkey around" at least just a wee bit sometimes at least.  Doing
> anything worthwhile in Linux requires as much clarity one can muster as
> a gift to others.

...snip...

This thread seems to get a tad bit long....

monkey, reading your first message again, it appears you are using
GNOME. Under Gnome 2.6, you open your GNOME menu, and instead of
left-clicking the improperly placed starter (menu entry?) to open it,
right-click it, and you will get at small configuration menu that will
allow you to erase it.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Geert Jan