Freakishly placed starters

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sat Jan 15 03:09:52 MST 2005

Hi Monkey:

Pay attention to Geert's advice.  He is exactly right regarding how the
feature he describes works in the Gnome desktop.  You won't have to do
any desktop interface programming to remove what you wish.

All that joy you'll be missing in desktop interface programming.  What
can one say?  I'm really sorry you'll be missing all that pleasure.

Best wishes....