[OT] Useful messages

Geert Janssens geert.janssens3 at pandora.be
Sat Jan 15 02:18:39 MST 2005

Derick Centeno wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 21:03, a monkey wrote:
>
>>I get this error all the time:
>>
>>KDSKBENT: Invalid argument
>>failed to bind key 255 to value 3325
>>
>>What does it mean, and what should I do about it?
>
> Howyadoin' monkey!!
>
> Go to the YDL FAQ website which is located here:
>
> www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/start
>
> Type in the field just above the Search button, bind key 255.
> Then click on the Search button.
> Articles discussing that will appear, take the time to read the
> articles.
>
> When you are done with that then repeat the above procedure but this
> time in the field type, value 3325.
> Read the articles associated with that.
> All that should give you enough background to help you decide whatever
> you wish to do next.

Mr Centeno,

Although I also would like everyone first check the faq, and then ask
the mailing list, it would be nice to give people something really
useful, by verifying your answers.

I tried to search for KDSKBENT on the faq, and it shows up no results. I
did the same for 3325, which gave no results either.

So there are in fact no articles, and as such no background on this
subject. As a consequence, monkey is not helped by this suggestion.

So I politely ask you to please verify your answers are not too generic.

Thank you,

Geert Jan Janssens