Error all the time

Geert Janssens geert.janssens3 at pandora.be
Sat Jan 15 02:32:54 MST 2005

Googling for 'KDSKBENT: Invalid argument' will result in quite a bit of
hits.

One of them is a bug report to Fedora Core (which YDL is based upon).
You could read this.

Appartently, it's a bug, but they haven't been able to track it down
yet. So you'll have to be patient, or help in the debugging if you can/like.

Owen, you might keep an eye on this one, as it seems to be a tricky one.

Cheers,

Geert Jan