ipod

Andrew Zschetzsche zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu
Fri Jan 14 23:08:52 MST 2005

I _think_ nothing will work for the music player part, since they rely
pretty heavily on Apple's iTunes software; and obviously that doesn't exist
under Linux.

However, I do _think_ that they work as removable storage under Linux.  I
thought I've heard of an iPod working just like a removable FireWire drive,
and regarding the iPod Shuffle, I'm totally guessing.  The kernel would have
to have the appropriate driver(s) loaded, and I have no idea what they would
be.

Regardless, as I have no expierence, therefore I'm guessing at most of this,
I ask the same questions to everybody else.

IMHO, and iPod is so awesome, it's totally worth rebooting into OS X for! :)
:)

--Andy

--
Andrew Zschetzsche
University of Minnesota, Morris
zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu
aim: zsche004
msn: zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu

America's Best Public Liberal Arts College.

--The best answer to a problem with multiple solutions is often the simplest
one.