partition resizing

dotgl1970 dotgl1970 at yahoo.com.mx
Sat Jan 15 10:27:14 MST 2005

On Friday 14 January 2005 19:27, Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:
> I have had bad experiences with parted on Macs, although I never tried
> resizing on a Mac with it, nor have I used Gentoo parted. My bad parted
> experiences related to rather strange things it does to the partition map.

I imagine, but for me is the only option because my friend is poor.

> However, if you can live with those, you should try Gentoo parted if, and
> only if, the HFS+ partition you're messing with was never journaled,

I do not know if was journaled, The only one thing that I know is that both
computers are in a really bad situation.  MacOS just boot and nothing else.
may be they was in something like a net or was clusters, well I have the
feeling that are junked.  Beauty junk both are G3 new world.

> AND
> follow the parted with a dose of DiskWarrior.

Thanks I will try.