A cool little bit of code...

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Wed Jan 19 10:14:35 MST 2005

Hey Joe:
Scroll down a bit.

On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 09:52, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:
> Cute...
>
> A small correction:
>
> Add
>
> 	#include <execinfo.h>
>

> to the list of include files.
>

> -Joseph

> On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 21:55, Owen Stampflee wrote:
> > I call it minidebugger... I dont have a proper debugger available during
> > a real install (and the problem doesnt exist in the test environment),
> > so I'm bundling this little code in. When the code segfaults, I get a
> > nice little backtrace :).
> >
> > #include <execinfo.h>
What does the line immediately precedent and above this one mean?
Doesn't it mean that Owen had it right in the first place!
Joe?
Helllll---lo???

> > #include <stdio.h>
> > #include <stdlib.h>
> > #include <signal.h>

Don't worry, you must have been tired to have missed that.  No
problem... happens to everyone now and then.  Get some rest later.  For
now, try some coffee or perhaps a cup of Java??

Hoping you don't mind a bit of "ribbing"...
Best wishes...