/Users on another partition [was Re: Mac Mini]

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Thu Jan 20 05:29:45 MST 2005

On Thursday, 20 January 2005 07.58, Jurvis LaSalle wrote:

> You probably didn't look hard either.

That's true - shame on me :)

Actually I did try some *nix  config changes - and when I didn't get the
result I expected, I simply decided Apple wanted it another way. Then, once
the machine is set and works.......  And I must also say that my main machine
is a PC running Linux, so....

But OK, a new machine is a good moment to experiment further.

Thanks for your informations

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein