gcjwebplugin

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Fri Jan 21 00:10:28 MST 2005

Perhaps it is too early for me to start a discussion about this, but YDL
users are long overdue for what this program provides. Blackdown Java is
too old to work with any current web browser, and the only other choice is
IBM Java, which only provides a browser plugin for i386. People have
gotten gcjwebplugin to work with IBM Java, so it's ideal for YDL. The
problem is that YDL4 uses gcc 3.3.3, and gcjwebplugin absolutely requires
3.4 if not 3.5 to work. My hope is that just as soon as YDL gets a newer
gcc that works, RPMs and HOWTOs of gcjwebplugin for IBM Java will follow.

http://www.nongnu.org/gcjwebplugin/