Terminal Server on YDL

sdfe sdf filtertrap at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 22 17:50:33 MST 2005

I'm a *nix novice and I was wondering if there is a a certain terminal server rpm combo for boot pxe machines. The knoppix cd has a great terminal server that runs a dhcp and tftp server to boot images over the network. I have a YDL4 box and I wanted to do the same as the knoppix cd does. I have seen the LTSP project but I belive it can be done without the LTSP tools. Does anyone currently run a terminal server on their Mellow Yellow box? If so, can you direct me to what tools I will need to boot other machines over the network and supply them a gui terminal ?