G5+YDL4+DELTA 44

Alexander Kleymenov ydl at bk.ru
Mon Jan 24 13:03:21 MST 2005

В Сбт, 22.01.2005, в 21:05, Daniel Gimpelevich пишет:
> Maybe the module needs some options in the modprobe line?
It is difficult to tell, I much that have tried, all is useless - the
system hangs at the reference to PCI (PCI device initializating: adress
bla-bla), tried on native kernels from YDL 4 (2.6.8g5, 2.6.9g5) -
compiled anew, in every possible way shamans, inserted alsa and ice1712
in a nucleus, instead of the module - hangs right at the beginning of
It is tired and has got on kernel.org, esteemed changelog to 2.6.10 and
has found an enlightenment (mistakes in work with PCI), скачал 2.6.10,
has collected (having inserted alsa and ice1712 in a nucleus) and all
has earned! The built - in sound system though it and is not necessary
for me has earned even, but I have tried, so, just in case (at many if
not she did not work for all, by messages at a forum). I shall be
repeated: system PowerMac G5 1.6 + YDL 4 Following step will be assembly
64-bit kernel and other (as far as the life will suffice) with the help
crosstool.

PS: xmms - broken so it was necessary to delete (whence, it is
interesting to me to know these wild dependences have undertaken:)) and
to collect the, and, having agreed with the license lame - to compile
and it (though in view of transition on 64, all should be altered, but
it is not yet fast %))

PPS: Configs and other I can share, if for whom it is necessary

> > PS: I apologize for clumsy English:)
> Не проблема.
%) не может не радовать