lib -lpgm

Stijn Blancke stijn_blancke at softhome.net
Thu Jan 27 08:06:43 MST 2005

Hey I checked out those libraries and have found out that they are
installed on my system already.
On my system I have netpbm 10.19-7 I also have the netpbm-devel and the
netpbm-progs already installed on my system.

There is a new version of netpbm (10.20) available. Should I install
this (which creates a mess of dependencies) or can I use the old
libraries ?

greetings Stijn

> NetPBM should include a version of pgm.h and suitable libraries. Its a
  seriously obsolete greyscale bitmap format, so it might be easier to

--
Stijn Blancke <stijn_blancke at softhome.net>