Install on a second drive

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Jul 10 16:16:33 MDT 2005

Along with what I noted previously, remember to use Apple's Disk
Utility from the Mac OS X CD which Apple created for you to test and
reinstall your OS X system from.
Using Apple's Disk Utility from a different partition on the same drive
is not a good move.  Remember that the partition which is to become
Free drive will be created from the partition known as Macintosh HD and
the entire drive needs to be available.